Age of Magic news
Age of Magic Patch Notes 1.14
We’re introducing new Archon heroes: Ranged Damager Sterus and Melee Damager Tiros. But that’s not all: Abaddon the Demon Boss is now available as well!
Moreover, this update marks the launch of new Early Access Events. Complete these limited-time Events to earn Shards for our newest Heroes. Keep reading for more info!
What are Early Access Events?
Early Access Events are brand new Events that run only once, and for a limited time. Complete these Events to be among the first to unlock the newest Heroes!
When the newest Early Access Event ends, you’ll be able to grab the newest Heroes’ Shards from Campaign missions and the Market!
Early Access Event: Abaddon
You have to prepare thoroughly to complete the Event: form a squad of 4 Demons that are well-trained and well-equipped if you want to succeed.
Shortly after the Event ends, Abaddon Shards will be available as rewards from the Great Chest of Heroes or Dark Campaign Act V missions.
The 7-day Abaddon Early Acces Event begins on August 21.
Early Access Event: Tiros & Sterus
It takes a saint to prevail: form a squad of 4 Heroes of Light that are well-trained and well-equipped if you want to succeed.
Shortly after the Event ends, Tiros Shards will be available as rewards from the Great Chest of Heroes and purchasable at the Market for Raid Tokens.
At the same time, Sterus Shards will be available as rewards from the Great Chest of Heroes or Light Campaign Act VI missions.
The 7-day Tiros & Sterus Early Access Event begins on September 4.
Gameplay & Balance Fixes
- Fixed Sharazar being able to get Invulnerability from an allied Azariel if Azariel is down
- Fixed Sharazar getting some temporary buffs permanently
- Fixed Maedb being able to apply ability denial even when her target has 100% block chance.
- Sacrif’s Holy Healing effect now triggers as soon as Invulnerability wears off
- Sacrif’s Holy Healing no longer kills heroes at 1 Health
- Fixed Argen’s Silver Thunderbolt – now it grants Argen a second turn when either its primary or secondary target is killed
- Fixed several passives – Myrddin’s Storm Vengeance, Akhrasht’s Chitin Shield and Arekhon Spear’s Fortitude of Mortals – to trigger on enemy counterattacks and other bonus attacks.
- Fixed Clan Quests point calculation.
- Increased Daily Quest Silver gain for lvl 80 players! Lvl 80 players will no longer get Daily Quests that reward you for leveling up your heroes or using equipment. To balance this out, we’ve distributed the average rewards for these Quests between all their Daily Quests.
Interface Fixes & Improvements
Bugfixes & Miscellaneous
Right now we’re hard at work on new Heroes, new Events, the long-awaited Shard Exchange mechanics, and much more!